As you may have heard, John's father, Tony, passed away last week. We made the difficult decision to cancel our ministry in Ethiopia and return to be with his family. Dad was a good man who loved his family and his community. Take a look at his obituary to appreciate how his life impacted us.
Thank you all for your prayers and expressions of sympathy. We are truly grateful for God's people and the consolation of the Spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are all in my prayers, may you sense the Holy Spirit's comfort and strength as you go through this very difficult time. You are loved and impacting the world no matter where God leads you. Hugs, Kathy Hammond , Grace Chapel.
I was so sorry to hear of your loss. I have been following your mission travels online and I am glad God has kept you in his safety through your challenging time. Robert Davis Grace North
Post a Comment