Sweet Becki and Pastor John, we say the videos and are standing with you surrounding you both in prayer. God is mighty as you have told me so many times. I thank you so much for your heart, for your love, for your faithfulness to the Lord and to us. Know that we are standing surrounding you and praying! We will fight and our Lord will win this battle. We love you Barney and Lynette
I have a scripture for you. In Luke 4:38-39 Jesus healed Simon's mother-in-law. Not only did illness leave, she got up to serve. I believe it is the Lord's blessing not just rid you of cancer but also to empowered you to minister and not be depleted because of Jesus' touch.
7 comments:
This is a fantastic way for us to hear you guys and agree in prayer for Becki's complete healing in Jesus' Name! Amen!
Yes!!! The Buffalos in Buffalo are praying for you Becki!!!!!!!
'Paternoster' means 'Our Father' and all of us in Pastor Ian's home cell in Paternoster, South Africa are uniting in prayer for you. We love you!
Sweet Becki and Pastor John, we say the videos and are standing with you surrounding you both in prayer. God is mighty as you have told me so many times. I thank you so much for your heart, for your love, for your faithfulness to the Lord and to us.
Know that we are standing surrounding you and praying! We will fight and our Lord will win this battle.
We love you
Barney and Lynette
Praise God!!! The enemy has been defeated!!!
I have a scripture for you. In Luke 4:38-39 Jesus healed Simon's mother-in-law. Not only did illness leave, she got up to serve. I believe it is the Lord's blessing not just rid you of cancer but also to empowered you to minister and not be depleted because of Jesus' touch.
Post a Comment