John and John reached Salt Lake City and prayed at the capitol building today. To see photos of them at any of the capitals, just click on the blue markers.
Do you know when John might be arriving in Iowa? I wanted to contact our former pastor and give him a heads up of John's arrival and also to let him know of our connection to John. Pastor Jim Machen is the senior pastor at the Foursquare Church in Clinton, Ia. "The Church of the Open Door." I spoke with John before he left and was planning on making a stop in Clinton Ia. In fact you quite possbily could have met pastor Machen on your recent trip to Jerusalem. thanks, Sonia
2 comments:
Hi Becki,
Do you know when John might be arriving in Iowa? I wanted to contact our former pastor and give him a heads up of John's arrival and also to let him know of our connection to John. Pastor Jim Machen is the senior pastor at the Foursquare Church in Clinton, Ia. "The Church of the Open Door."
I spoke with John before he left and was planning on making a stop in Clinton Ia. In fact you quite possbily could have met pastor Machen on your recent trip to Jerusalem.
thanks, Sonia
Hi Sonia,
John is scheduled to be in Des Moines on Sept. 6. Also, he knows your former pastor and will probably see him at the men's camp on Sept. 1.
I'll talk to you soon.
Becki
Post a Comment