At Topeka, the capital of "The Sunflower State," John prayed for Kansans to be bold in sharing their faith. He snapped this photo himself by the Lincoln statue there. Tonight he's staying with my uncle and aunt, Roy and Anita Clark, who pastor Grace Chapel in nearby Carbondale.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Uncle John,
I hope your trip is going well, and you are soooo close to me! Have a safe ride, I love and miss you!,
Gabrielle
Hi John, this is 2nd John. There is a part of me that would love to jump back on my bike and join you again. However God is doing something in my life here that I don't want to miss. I believe in what you are doing. Having been to the first 9 capitals with you, I felt the power of God in our praying at capitals and witnessed His protection as we rode. I also felt HIs strenghtening as we put in those long days on the road. I am sure that you have continued and will continue to see the Lord go before you to clear the way and to make you strong. Be encouraged each and every day in the Lord. John
Post a Comment